Friday, May 23, 2014

Singing Canary Pudding!! - FP


    This is very cool! I love the Singing Canary but I don't always drink it in a timely fashion. I also didn't particularly care for the Lemon Mousse recipe in the Trim Healthy Mama Book. My mom loves it, but I always thought something was missing. 

    Well Mom and I agree. This is great!!! It should have all the same health properties of the drink version (except maybe the hydrating one because your not drinking water with it). This is BURSTING with flavor. And what a pretty color! I might make this for the nephews and niece when they visit next. I would love to get their feedback.




Singing Canary Pudding - FP

1 1/2 - 2 tsp of Glucomannan

Make the Singing Canary Recipe as per instructions.
Do not pour over ice and do not add more water.
Leave concentrate in Blender.
Slowly add the glucomannan and blend, blend, blend.
A good method is to add about 1/2 tsp, blend for 2-3 minutes, let it rest for about 1 minute.
Add 1/2 tsp, blend for 2-3 minutes, let it rest for about 1 minute, etc.
 until you have reached desired consistency.
Remember, it WILL thicken as it sits in the refrigerator.

note: If you don't like the white pith in your Singing Canary drink, don't put it in here.
I left the turmeric in mine for the added health benefits. You could omit it if you'd just like
a nice lemon pudding (but it wouldn't be the eye-opening canary yellow).

Enjoy!! Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...